Lauren MacDonald


Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I thought all of the technology tools that we looked over in class were really cool and I would love to use them in my class room. The Microscope was neat because it lets children see what is really all around them up close and personal. It is also very kid friendly and allows them to take pictures, print them and make videos. I would definitely use this in my classroom when taking about cells and other tiny objects that usually seem so abstract. I thought the thermometers were cool as well because they provide a more hands on approach to learning about temperatures. It is also a fun easy was for students to use graphs and watch their work as the temperatures change. Many of the templates and tools shown in class really bring science to life and make is easy enough for kids to enjoy. I hope to be able to use these sorts of technological tools in my classroom when I am a teacher!

No comments:

Post a Comment