Lauren MacDonald


Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Well I have now decided to actually use this thing to communicate with the outside world, even though I am pretty sure only about 2 people know I have this thing. Oh well. I live in Mississippi! whoohoo! Actually despite previous feelings I actually like this place. Matt attends optometry school in Memphis so we're here for another 3 years or so. I have not found a job and have no idea when I will actually get one. In the mean time I am taking this opportunity to explore myself, doing things I've never really had the time to do or simply the freedom to. Today I work on some school stuff, made home made bagels (which are delicious) and attended some sort of exercise program at a Baptist church. I think an NFL player was teaching the class and I am pretty sure I will not be able to lift my arms for a week. But it was fun and will probably go again. Then I watched the season finally of Bachelor Pad, please no judgement I think the show is great. Nothing better then watching people fight for love and money. While living in Mississippi Matthew and I have acquired a new family member. His name is Cecil and is 7 weeks old. Probably the best kitten ever! He is my one and only baby for now and probably the next few years. Peace

1 comment:

  1. Dear Lauren!
    We need to work on your blog being a little more friendly! It looks like you made this blog for school or something!! I'll send pictures of our bagels soon! I'm glad you posted something

    ReplyDelete