Lauren MacDonald


Monday, September 20, 2010






















Lets see, what has happened in the past week? hmmm, not muchto be honest. I did however fish for the first time! Right here in Churchlake appartments. Becca and Breeann were so kind as to teach me how. I ended up catching 5 fish and releasing them all. None of them floated back to the top so I am told they are unharmed. I'm hope they are still swimming around enjoying life. The weekend was pretty busy and Matt and I attened both sessions of Stake Conference. Matt has been so busy studying for his up coming tests that I barely even see him :( oh well, I just keep telling myself only 4 years!!!! Then I'll be married to a doctor ;) Still no word on jobs, depressing really, but I keep finding things to do. I've decided to learn how to sew and tomorrow I am painting the living room. Talked to my dad today and he reminded me that I'm only being unemployed for a couplw of months and in the grand scheme of things it's not that long. I guess he's right. I need to take this time to do all the things I haven't been able to do or won't do once I get a job and start having children. My brother is officially part of the Army and is in basic training down in Georgia. I keep thinking of him and hope and pray all is going well. Oh here is some good news, I have cell phone minutes again!!!! It's been a long hard two weeks. Alright as usual my husband is fast asleep and I'm still wide awake. We're such opposite people! i'll try and post some pictures og the homemade bagels and fishing.

2 comments:

  1. Love the blog, come see mine at
    www.mikentash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog :) I had to find it before I forgot the address! Ours is private right now, so give me your email address and I'll add you!

    alyssa.ann.paul at gmail dot come

    ReplyDelete