Lauren MacDonald


Monday, October 4, 2010

I just absolutely love Fall!!! best time of the year. It's not too cold but I'm not sweating either! I love the all the trees changing colors and all the little store putting out their pumpkins and gourds. I love the Halloween decorations and the excitment of Thanksgiving and eventually Christmas. I even stopped to buy some Candy Corn, it's only right to have such candy in the home during this holiday season. I just drove through Hernando and I am convinced it is one of the best towns in the world. Everyone is so friendly and I love the small town look and feel. It has so mnay cool old and unique shops. If it were up to me, we would end up here in Hernando. So this past week Matt had his white Coat ceremony and his family came into town. It's been pretty busy but now things are starting to go back to normal. I have made a entire list of crafts I want to make! I'll be putting up more pictures of the things I've made recently on my next post. For now, here are some pictures from Matt's Ceremony. He is well on his way to becoming an awesome and good looking Optometrist!!!











1 comment:

  1. Hurray for fall! I absolutely love it too! I am making a chicken pot pie for dinner tonight... Mmmmm!

    ReplyDelete